The secret to long life

The secret to long lives have been based on physical, psychological, emotional and mental ease. 

But what about diet? Diet plays a very important, major role in a person's health. Certain diets, when consumed constantly can help keep a person healthy and also prolong someone's life.

Experts consider the consumption of the right amount of certain foods to be life prolonging.

These 5 foods will prolong your life if and only if you consume them regularly.
1. starchy foods 
Starchy foods like rice and potatoes, provide energy for daily activities. And more energy means more physical health! The healthier you are physically, well I believe that has a contribution to your physical health. Some starchy foods are:
- Rice krispies cerealπŸ˜‹
- Cornmeal 
- Pretzels
- Foods made with flour
- Crackers...if you like these, go for 100% whole grains and seeds
2. Protein foods
 Proteins are also very good. Personally, proteins are my best. Mainly because I love seeing my skin in good condition 🀷🏽‍♂️. Proteins are body builders basically. And by body building, I mean they repair skin cells. Yes repair's the keyword here. So if you have been getting skin problems, it's probably because of low protein intake. So here are some high protein foods you should all take in at the right amount: 
- Eggs... I believe everyone knows about this so I'm going to just leave out the details.
- Almonds
- Greek yogurt: these are rare in Nigeria though, I've never even come across one. But if there is in your place, then please make sure you don't miss out on its consumption.
- Milk
- Broccoli... I hate theseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but on the bright side, I have other choices so...cheers


Honestly, I'm really tired with all this typing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'll have to call it a day here. And God willing, I'll update this post tomorrow 

Please! Feel free to write down your thoughts in the comments section πŸ‘Š

Comments