Hi everyone!

This is Adnan Dikko and I am this blog's creator. 

You may be wondering why I'm telling  you I'm this blog's creator right? 

Well, even I don't know why 😂😂 

So a few things about me, I'm a student of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and though I'm not officially one, I'd like to consider myself one because hey! The registration's just days away.
 And also, I come from Kaduna state, Zaria to be precise, Nigeria to be extra precise😂. Remember, these "stats" I'm giving are just tips of the icebergs since this is an introductory post.
I'd like to make podcasts, rather than post all the time too. Why? Because it's way easier than "text text text". But I can't 😂...my horrible voice got me feeling insecure 🤷🏽‍♂️. Don't say a word! Everyone has insecurities of his or hers.

So about why I created this blog, initially I just didn't know what blogs were all about. And although I've come across it so many times, I just didn't care to even know what people use them for.

Until a friend asked for my opinion on a blog she created. I clicked on the link she sent me and I have to say I was impressed. For the first time ever, I got impressed by someone's "site" and all that cyber stuff. The other time I bothered to check and see how someone's website looked like, I have to say the design wasn't impressive. Though, he said he wasn't done🤷🏽‍♂️ 

So, back to my point, my friend's blog was what had given me the zeal for this.
This blog isn't going to be all about me though. I'm going to post about news stuff, as I have already. Hot topics! Topics like Donald Trump's airstrike, WWIII😳 and stuff. Have you seen yesterday and today's tweets about WWIII? Can you guys believe everyone is making a joke out of it? I did laugh at a few though, but the truth is...The reality will really be worse than we can ever expect!

So that's all I think, I'm going to end the intro now and all other "things" will be discussed in other posts. Enjoy!

And please, don't forget to hit the subscribe button at the top of the home page.

And PLEASE! Do try as much as you can to write down your thoughts in the comments section.  Interact! Even if it's an email😊




Comments